Tobacco Control Orientation
Congratulations! If you’ve received a tobacco program grant, the next step is to complete the South Dakota Tobacco Control Orientation Toolkit. The toolkit is a self-guided course organized into six modules. You can complete each module at your own pace and explore the various external resources and tools as needed.
In this toolkit
- The evolution of tobacco control
- The impact of tobacco use
- High-impact tobacco control strategies
- Identifying and engaging priority populations
- Mobilization through coalition development
For the best viewing experience, we recommend that you use Google Chrome to navigate the toolkit. Learn how to set Google Chrome as your browser.