Quit For Good
Feel good, have more energy and live a better life without tobacco.
There can be many benefits to quitting tobacco use including:
- Increased Quality of Life
- Lowered Risk of Serious Health Problems
- Saving Money
- Increased Ability to Smell and Taste
- Better Ability to Breathe and Be Active
- Lowered Insurance Costs
- More Quality Time with Family
- Better Health to Travel
- Adding Years to Your Life
- And More!
Use these tips to get your quit started!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Need more info before you quit or help someone quit? Consider these facts and tips for the most success.
Help patients through a nicotine addiction with the South Dakota QuitLine.
Get the facts to help you or someone you know quit smoking, vaping or using smokeless tobacco.
Stay up to date on the latest news, events and articles surrounding tobacco.
Find tobacco control resources for you, coalitions or a group of people.