Social Media Resources
Social media hosts the largest array of audiences. When posting on social media platforms, the content should be tailored to educate, motivate and inspire your target audience. The content should aim to inform, address concerns and encourage individuals to act towards quitting tobacco use or supporting others in doing so.
Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and X (Twitter) can be utilized to target more specific audiences.
Using Social Media
The following photos are free for use on social media. Simply download the photo files, request our team's approval and use them as you need to meet your tobacco control goals.
Using Our Assets
Downloading and requesting the photo files for your use is as simple as a few clicks.
- Select "Click Here to Download" on a file below.
- Click the three dots on the righthand side when the file opens in a new window.
- Select "Download"
- Name the file in the pop up.
- Save it to your device.
- Submit a request to the SD Department of Health, who will remove the watermark.
- Use the asset for your social media.
Please note that requests may take 3-4 weeks for turnaround.